Our private soccer lessons are carefully designed specifically for each child’s ability and what they wish to achieve. We understand that above all, little ones want to have fun, and if they are enjoying themselves they will learn along the way. Each and every game developed has a purpose to develop specific skills and of course is FUN!
During the first lesson, the coach will take note of your child’s level and what they need to work on, as well as discuss what your child want’s to learn – be it a specific skill, field position or trick shots!
- One on one = more time to perfect the skills!
- Passionate, experienced & qualified coaches.
- Receive a free soccer uniform when purchasing 10 sessions in advance!
- Fun! Your child will have loads of fun whist learning all the skills they want to at their own pace.
- Develop fundamental soccer skills, gross motor skills & coordination.
Who can participate?
All children from 5 years of age can participate in our weekly private lessons
All of our Football Federation Australia qualified coaches have experience coaching children, and they all hold current first aid certificates. Please click here to see our coaches.
What are the benefits?
We have a firm belief that exercise is extremely important in the development of all children, with proven benefits across the board. The most obvious benefits being fitness, strength and flexibility, as well as improving children’s ability to focus in class and deal with emotional challenges.
Our private lessons are tailored to suit the needs of the participants. Whether the lessons are to develop agility, specific skills, game positions or to learn trick shots, our coaches have you covered!
Our private participants are also invited to attend our annual tournament days to out their skills to the test.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer (Little Big Sport – BSB 064 107 – 1029 5087). Please use your child’s full name or LBS account number as a reference.
- Credit or debit card once off payments – this can be processed over the phone, or via this link using your child’s full name or LBS account number as a reference.
- Set up regular weekly or fortnightly direct debits – this can be set up during the registration process online, or over the phone.
Please note that cash is not an acceptable payment method.
*Pay for 10 lessons in advance to receive a free soccer uniform!
Cost per session: $45 for one child, $10 for each sibling that joins the same lesson. Lesson duration is 45 minutes.
Please note that our programs are ongoing throughout the year. There is no minimum term of commitment, however we do ask for a minimum 2 weeks notice to cease private lessons so that we can organise start dates for other students.
We welcome new registrations at any time throughout the year. To register your child, simply complete the steps below or fill in one of the paper registration forms at your centre. We also welcome registrations over the phone.
Once your registration has been received, you will receive an email from us confirming the location and time for your private lessons. You will also receive an invoice via the email address provided on the registration form.