KINDY Soccer Programs
Our kindy soccer programs are carefully designed specifically for 2.5-5 year olds. We understand that above all, little ones want to have fun, and if they are enjoying themselves they will learn along the way. Each and every game developed has a purpose to develop specific skills and of course is FUN! All children have the chance to have a free trial, so if your little one hasn’t had a go yet and you are not sure, please let us know and we will be sure to take them for a trial.
- Small class sizes – We keep our class sizes limited (max. 10 children per class), so as to maximize our coaching quality.
- Passionate, experienced & qualified coaches.
- Fun! Your child will have loads of fun whist learning basic soccer skills and teamwork.
- Develop fundamental soccer skills, gross motor skills & coordination.
- Pay only for sessions your child plays!
Who can participate?
All children from 2.5 years of age can participate in our weekly childcare soccer session
All of our Football Federation Australia qualified coaches have experience coaching children, and they all hold current first aid certificates. Please click here to see our coaches. Our childcare soccer sessions are only ever run with a maximum of 10 children, which ensures a high standard of coaching.
What are the benefits?
We have a firm belief that exercise is extremely important in the development of all children, with proven benefits across the board. The most obvious benefits being fitness, strength and flexibility, as well as improving children’s ability to focus in class and deal with emotional challenges.
During their participation in our soccer programs, children develop and grow physically and emotionally. Through innovative, fun drills and activities, children develop their coordination and general soccer skills, and with the incorporation of a variety of themes and games, children learn to follow instructions, teamwork and develop their self-confidence and imagination. Our focus is on enjoyment for each and every child who participates with us. At the conclusion of each session, each child receives a sticker and stamp, and at the end of the year, each regular participant receives a special award!
We accept the following payment methods:
- Set up regular weekly or fortnightly direct debits – this can be set up during the registration process online, or over the phone. This is our preferred payment method.
- Bank transfer (Little Big Sport – BSB 064 107 – 1029 5087). Please use your child’s full name or their unique LBS account number as a reference.
- Credit or debit card once off payments – this can be processed over the phone, or via this link using your child’s full name or their unique LBS account number as a reference.
Please note that cash is not an acceptable payment method.
Cost per session: $11.50 for one child, $10 each for siblings.
The coaches mark attendance for each session, and you only ever pay for sessions that your little one plays. Simply contact us if your child will be absent or unable to play and we will adjust your next direct debit amount if you are in credit.
Please note that the childcare program is ongoing throughout the year, which means children will remain on our attendance list unless we hear from you. To deregister your child please call or email us directly. Please do not leave messages for us with childcare staff as our program is run independently of the centre.
We welcome new registrations at any time throughout the year. To register your child, simply complete the steps below or fill in one of the paper registration forms at your centre. We also welcome registrations over the phone.
Once your registration has been received, you will receive an invoice via the email address provided on the registration form.